Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Life of Various Blessings

The other day I sneezed on the bus and was blessed by the man beside me. Thank you, sir, for halting my downward spiraling opinion of this vehicle.

-- -- --

Old Skool's host is a 6 foot-something youth who goes by the nickname "Bird Man". Thus, we have formed the unstoppable "Team Bird!", complete with handshake. I look out for him when he needs a hand with guests, to take a break, or vent to someone; he looks out for me when I don't yet know protocol, when I have to transport heavy loads, when I'm tired and he orders me to sit down, when it's late at night and he offers a gentlemanly arm, walks me to the bus stop and waits til I get on... I think I get the better end of the deal.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... I think you should make a youtube video of this handshake! ;)

    ReplyDelete